What's better than a warm, crusty baguette? Did we mention it's gluten free? Grab a hunk of this tasty dough, defrost and bake to enjoy with soups, salads or anything you like. Bonus - you'll be supporting one of our favorite local restaurants, that just moved here from the west coast!
GLUTEN-FREE BAGUETTE Ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, Sorghum flour, Tapioca Flour, Baking Yeast, Sugar, Xanthan Gum, Flax Seed, Salt
1. Keep frozen until day before cooking.
2. Place wrapped baguette in refrigerator 12-15 hours before cook time.
3. Remove wrap from thawed baguette and put on cookie sheet in warm area of kitchen or house to let it rise 1-2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 375º. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.
5. Let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.